We are back with our life-saving recipes! Today we bring you the perfect dessert for on the go, or sweet snack for in between meals.
They will save your life if you are likely to crave sweet treats.
These little protein balls are so good they feel like they shouldn’t be healthy, but good new is that they are!!
A natural ingredient, plant based, hand sized ball full of protein, perfect for that on the go energy hit.
This recipe is super simple and easy, the only thing is to search for the best ingredients prior to prep time.
It will only take you 20 minutes to prep these raw snacks, no oven, no nothing. And you can save them of your fridge!
you will need;
– 1/2 cup smooth almond butter (any nut butter will do, just make sure it is 100% natural and 1 ingredient only)
– 1 tbsp coconut flour
– 1 tbsp of chopped natural cacao nibs
– 2 scoops/servings of plant protein (we used Bulkpowders vegan protein in the flavour banana caramel)
– A splash of water
– 4 tbsp agave syrup
If you are following a keto diet replace the water with coconut oil.
For a crunchier protein ball add chia to the mix with a little bit of water.
1. Blend all the ingredients together in a high speed blender.
2. Transfer in a large mixing bowl and grab a hand full of the mixture and roll them into golf ball sized balls.
*optional, you can roll some of your balls in desiccated coconut to have a variety
3. Store in a container in the fridge.
This is how simple they are to make,it will feel like play time!
Don’t forget to try to make them and comment down below if you enjoyed them, as always if you recreate them please take a picture to post on insta and tag us to be featured in our page!
Until the next time!
Have you tried working out with Smart Workouts by juicelous app? If you own an Apple Watch you should! It’s the first App in the market that gives you the closest feedback as a personal trainer would give you.
Counting down reps and rest time for you and providing personal instant feedback on your performance. Try it for free today!