When getting into a healthy diet/habits one of our main worries is if we will ever be able to eat naughty food again, especially high carb foods like pizza, sushi, burgers, fries…
Today we are here to solve the pizza issue, we are going to make a healthy low carb pizza.
Ingredients we are going to need:
- 500g Cauliflower
- 6 eggs
- 200g Shredded Mozzarella
- 1-3 tbsp of coconut flour (depends on how dry you like the crust)
- Baking powder
- 2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 100g Cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 4 tablespoons Chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons Flax seeds
- Natural tomato sauce
- Cheese of your choice
- Toppings of your choice
- We Used ; Goat cheese, anchovies, black olives and tuna.
Let’s get baking!
We are going to start with the dough:
- Set your oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Shred the raw cauliflower. Place it in a cloth to extract all the excess water if dries crust desired or leave it as is for a juicer crust. (if you extract the excess water you’ll need less coconut flour)
- Mix it with the 6 whole eggs.
- Heat the mozzarella and cream cheese in a separate container for 2-3 min in the microwave, add to the mixture and stir.
- Add the baking powder, coconut flour, chia and flax seeds and condiments of choice (salt, oregano) and mix well. Massage for a few minutes and add a bit more flour if needed.
- Place dough in a cooking sheet on a tray and spread it out to desired shape.
- Place the dough in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Now we have a low carb keto friendly pizza base/ bread.
After the dough is cooked:
- Spread a very thin layer of natural tomato sauce on the pizza base,add shredded cheese,oregano and any other toppings, condiments or herbs. We are adding Goat cheese, anchovies, black olives and tuna.
- Pop in the oven for 5-10 more minutes, until toppings are properly cooked.
- Take out of the oven, cut and serve!
It’s the perfect pizza to eat if you are craving it while following a healthy diet, also very easy to take to parties and share with other people, everyone loves it!
Even people that don’t like cauliflower enjoy this recipe!
Please let us know if you recreate it by posting a pic or story on Instagram and tagging us or just by leaving a comment here!
If you enjoy working out and own an Apple Watch don’t hesitate to check our Smart Workouts App: Juicelous is the first app where you can access lots of training guides and receive immediate personalized feedback from your performance.
Our algorithm understands your movement while performing the exercise and will asses you to improve your execution, letting you know if you need to lift more or less weight or perform the exercise faster or slower to be able to achieve your goals. So basically a dream come true, especially if you like to work out alone. Take advantage of the spring code for 10 days for free! Coupon: BLOG30M